Atlas Mountains :
High Atlas, also called the Grand Atlas Mountains (Arabic atlas akabir French: Haut Atlas; Berber: adrar nidraren is a mountain range in central Morocco in Northern Africa. The High Atlas rises in the west at the Atlantic Ocean and stretches in an eastern direction to the Moroccan-Algerian border. At the Atlantic and to the southwest the range drops abruptly and makes an impressive transition to the coast and the Anti-Atlas range. To the north, in the direction of Marrakech, the range descends less abruptly. The range includes Jbel Toubkal, which at 4,167 m.
- Toubkal Ascent 2 to 3 Days
- Toubkal and Rass Peaks combined 4 Days
- Toubkal and Berber villages 5 Days
- Peaks and Deep Valleys of the Atlas 7 Days
- Atlas and Desert Trek of 5 Days
- Toubkal and Mgoun Peaks Combined 10 Days
- Toubkal & Desert combined with Fes / Marrakech Trip 8 Days
- Toubkal and Essouira Trek of 6 Days
- Sahara Desert of Ouled Driss in 6 Days
- Erg and Mountains of the Desert in 8 Days
NB : Please let us know what you are interested in doing & Seeing and we will plan you a Perfect Trip !