Morocco Desert Trip :
Please Note That you need to write to us to get detailed itinerary of the Trips bellow:
Staying in the Moroccan Sahara desert is definitely an experience everyone should have at least once in their lifetime.
Is a place well you will have fond memories to last you forever. Imagine yourself on top a camel crossing through the Merzouga Sahara desert.
There is nothing around you and all you can hear are the footsteps of camel on the soft sand.
The sky is vast and clear in the day and filled with millions of bright stars at night. It is a very peaceful experience one should know to most of the western world. The colour of the dunes depends of course,on their chemical composition, but the colour also differs according of the inclination of slope,thus according to the angle of the incidence of the sunlight.
The Erg Chebbi extends over a distance of 25 km from north to south and 6,5km towards the east.
The beauty of these dunes is a real magnet for tourist both foreigners and Moroccans. These latter target the oasis to seek cures for some disease such as rheumatism.
Sample of Trips :
- Dades and Merzouga Trip 3 Days
- Mountains and Dunes of the Sahara 3 days
- Toubkal and Sahara in 5 days
- Peaks and Dunes Trip of 6 Days
- Dunes and Essouira 5 Days
- Imlil and Sahara Desert Trip of 5 Days
- Asni Trek and Sahara Desert Trek of 5 Days
- Mountain / Desert and Cooking class Trip of 5 days
- Ouled Driss and Chegaga Dune Trip of 4 Days
- Kasbahs of the South Trip of 4 Days
Note : if what you are looking isn’t in the List above please let us know and we will Tailor-Made you a Trip !!